Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sagirparkar

3 Idiots..

61 posts in this topic

3 Idiots will arguably be the best movie out of Bollywood this year and one of the best ever in the history of the industry... apart from one little incident in a scene, one can hardly fault this movie that excels in all spheres of entertainment...

brilliant in its concept and execution, it grabs your attention from the outset and then slowly but surely gets you involved.. on a few occasions a tear or two run down your cheek without you even being aware of what is happening..

a wonderful performance by Aamir, Boman and Sharman Joshi, the star cast is well picked.. college hostel dwellers will recall fond memories from the past and will want to experience those days again.. if nothing else, a few might want to reverse time for a little bit and make that decision which they couldnt at that time...

overall, it is a must watch.. and one that will make you want to go back for more !

5 star rating from me.... no complaints.. best 10 pound i spent this year !

3 Idiots will arguably be the best movie out of Bollywood this year and one of the best ever in the history of the industry... apart from one little incident in a scene, one can hardly fault this movie that excels in all spheres of entertainment...

brilliant in its concept and execution, it grabs your attention from the outset and then slowly but surely gets you involved.. on a few occasions a tear or two run down your cheek without you even being aware of what is happening..

a wonderful performance by Aamir, Boman and Sharman Joshi, the star cast is well picked.. college hostel dwellers will recall fond memories from the past and will want to experience those days again.. if nothing else, a few might want to reverse time for a little bit and make that decision which they couldnt at that time...

overall, it is a must watch.. and one that will make you want to go back for more !

5 star rating from me.... no complaints.. best 10 pound i spent this year !

5 star rating from me as well. Brilliant movie with such a good message. Must watch movie

loved it... every minute of it!!! Bomani is a star!!

For once I will say that the movie was a hundred times better than the book.- another of chetan bhagat's books was made into a movie - i think it was a Salman Khan starrer named hello..based on one night at the call centre....and after that I had really not expected 3 idiots to be ne good....

Chetan Bhagat's written a sequel to the book where the main protagonist goes off to study mba, and gets involved with another girl [because bomani forbids him to have anything to do with his daughter in the orioginal book and she winds up marrying someone in us]. I don't think 3 idiots ends in the same way, so be really interesting to see if the same team pick that book for another movie.

Right then. I have just texted for an orange wednesday ticket for 3 idiots. Can't wait for tmrw to come now!

Right then. I have just texted for an orange wednesday ticket for 3 idiots. Can't wait for tmrw to come now!

good boy. better late than never.. let us know what you make of it !

Watched 3 idiots. Just one word- SUPERB

Going to watch 2day, anybody like to join me at Trafford centre?

Well if u were a girl and i were young and i werent married and you werent married (we are supposing if u r were a girl) then.......i would have thought about it. biggrin.gif

haha.. i am planning to watch it again sometime... maybe over the next weeek :)

Well if u were a girl and i were young and i werent married and you werent married (we are supposing if u r were a girl) then.......i would have thought about it. biggrin.gif

Guess too many Ifs

watched it, one of the better movies of Amir and overall a good one and refreshing to watch but not close to my Fav movie of recent time Kaminey

Life seems definitely better since this idiot watched 3 idiots !!!! All izz Wel:rolleyes:

I was in total fits when the "balaatkar" speech was in play.......deffinately one of the best movies ive seen...

biggrin.gif

Edited by Insane in da Brain

alaka is it that good?????

hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaah......................dude how come this one missed ur radar ?!??! must watch dude

biggrin.gif

what do u expect when he keeps watching Eastenders all the time... !

hahahahaha

Wat?!!! You still have not seen it! We have watched it and it is good fun!!

Ram

behtareen cover drive.....aur chaar runs ......

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

alaka punda....Ive never seen u show this much excitement towards a bollywood movie. must be really good

behtareen cover drive.....aur chaar runs ......

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

thank you, thank you !!

and yet he doesnt learn !! :P

1 person likes this

if you though that was bad......the guy is slowing tuning into a behan jee now, he's into.......wait for it.........

sapna sajan kaa, babul ki widhayee and other such crap on em desi channels !!!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

bidai ( sapna babul ka) and raja ki aayaygee baraat

i'l admit this much dude.. u got guts being honest about all the soaps u watch on TV.. as for Bidai, even Tan watches it.. so u got company, sis ;)